Paul Martin’s Coronavirus Action
As our communities work together to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are committed to doing our part to ensure the safety of our valued guests, team members and our neighboring community.
Based on guidance from the CDC and local public health authorities, here are few of the steps we are taking:
- Proper Hand-Washing — Our Managers and Associates have all been trained and practice safe food preparation and handling every day, including frequent and thorough hand-washing. Signage and additional training and certifications have been implemented to reinforce the importance of frequency in hand washing (every 15 minutes) for every employee.
- Cleanliness/Sanitation Measures — We have increased our standard practice of sanitizing frequently contacted surfaces (tables, menus, handles, bathrooms). This includes fully sanitizing tables, chairs, menus and all other surfaces after each party dines. Hand sanitizer and single use items are provided for our dining guests and a contactless digital menu is available.
- Teammate Health — All of our Employees go through a daily health assessment and certify that they are free from symptoms of any illness. All Associates have a daily temperature check before beginning any work. Our Associates will also be wearing masks and gloves whenever they are in the building.
- Social Distancing — We will enforce social distancing both in our dining rooms and employee areas in accordance with government and health mandates to protect the safety of our Guests and Employees. Tables will be spaced to maintain 6ft of social distance, and we will have new processes and procedures in place to provide distance in the bar area where bar service is allowable. We have also mandated social distancing measures while Guests are preparing to be seated, and we encourage reservations or waiting outside while guest tables are being prepared.
- Food Safety – We have always taken pride in our exceptional food safety standards and ongoing commitment to serving top quality product, prepared and served in accordance with all food safety practices. Our Chefs and Partners are continuing the management of these high standards, and are dedicated to Best in Class food safety while also wearing all appropriate PPE while managing and preparing food in our kitchens.
We are in continuous communication with health and sanitation experts and health and government agencies to ensure that we are executing upon the most stringent standards to protect the health of our valued employees and guests.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to serving our community during this crisis and for many years to come.