Paul Martin’s American Grill – Scholarship
The founders of Paul Martin’s American Grill, Paul Fleming and Brian Bennett, love taking care of people. Their passion for serving the highest quality of food is equal to their passion of giving back to their community.
The Paul Martin’s American Grill Scholarship was founded to support students who are pursuing a higher education and wish to alleviate the financial burden that comes with the cost of schooling. The $1,000 scholarship is offered yearly to go towards a student’s tuition.
If you are a student who meets the following qualifications, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Who Can Apply
- U.S. undergraduate, seeking a degree in hospitality management, management, marketing, business administration or related field.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA with proof of transcript.
- A passion for taking care of people.
- Complete essay with full name, signature, .edu email, and name of educational institution for disbursement.
Please answer the following essay prompt:
At Paul Martin’s American Grill, one of the founding principles is “People Matter.” Our farmers and purveyors are integral to providing the chefs and servers the food that will delight our customers. We must create a virtuous circle of authentic caring and respect so that every guest, employee, and purveyor deeply senses how much they matter to us, and to our customers. As an aspiring business leader, explain 3 fundamental principles you plan to uphold when working with or managing other people in your industry.
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Paul Martin’s American Grill
Attn: Scholarship Committee
4041 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 285
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Submissions must be postmarked by September 1st, annually. Disbursement awarded by October 1st, annually.
Terms & Conditions
- The Paul Martin’s American Grill Scholarship funds will be submitted directly to a financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement, Paul Martin’s American Grill reserves the right to withhold the award.
- In order to confirm enrollment and qualifications, the winning student may be asked to provide their birthdate or student ID. If the financial aid institution requires verification to grant Paul Martin’s American Grill access to student records, it is the student’s responsibility to communicate in a timely manner.
- All Paul Martin’s American Grill employees, former employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, Paul Martin’s American Grill reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
Paul Martin’s American Grill respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. Paul Martin’s American Grill will keep confidential any personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship). Paul Martin’s American Grill will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants Paul Martin’s American Grill permission to do so, and Paul Martin’s American Grill will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell and/or advertise its products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Paul Martin’s American Grill reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable laws or as necessary to protect Paul Martin’s American Grill’s rights, and Paul Martin’s American Grill also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.