Paul Martin’s wants you to find us through your iPad and all mobile gadgets out there – check out these great restaurant apps.
OpenTable has a new app for the iPad. The larger iPad screen means more information in one place. OpenTable’s free app for the Apple iPad lets users make free, instantly confirmed restaurant reservations at 13,000 restaurants in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. You can:
· Search for restaurants by name
· Find restaurants closest to your current location and view real-time table availability
· Quickly retrieve recently viewed restaurants
· Display restaurants on a large interactive map
· View restaurants menus and OpenTable diner reviews all on one screen.
· Refine by cuisine, price, points or availability
· Earn 1,000 Dining Points on eligible dining times
· Manage upcoming reservations as well as your favorite restaurants, get directions, email details and more
Registered members can also use the app to earn rewards points, bookmark favorite restaurants and send out dinner invitations via email. Developed with digital strategy firm Sequence, the OpenTable iPad app promises to provide more dining information in a larger format that makes it easier to browse details. OpenTable earlier this month partnered with Yelp to allow users of the local search service to make reservations without having to leave the site. (Source: http://www.mediapost.com/publications and http://www.opentable.com/page).
Yelp has you covered when you’re on the go with apps for your mobile device – BlackBerry, iPhone, iTouch, Palm Pre, Android, and your mobile web browser.
Get your apps and “app” Paul Martin’ American Bistro!