1 Pan De Mie Hamburger Bun
1-4 Oz Steelhead Salmon Filet
2 Ounces Melted Butter
2 Ounces Tartar Sauce
1 Ounce Wild Arugula
Salt & Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Minced Shallots
2 Tablespoon Minced Pickles
2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Worceshire Sauce
¼ Teaspoon Tabasco
1 Teaspoon Salt
- Brush fish with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish for about 4 minutes on each side (medium to medium rare).
- Spread butter on hamburger bun and lightly toast.
- Mix tartar sauce ingredients together and season to taste.
- Spread tartar sauce on evenly on both sides of the bun.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix arugula with olive oil and salt to taste.
- Stack the arugula and salmon and enjoy!
Stop by Paul Martin’s American Grill for our Grilled Salmon Sandwich, a daily $12 lunch deal, and save the recipe for yourself!